Coalition Magazine, May 2008, Greater Manchester Coalition of Disabled People
Coalition, the official magazine of the Greater Manchester Coalition of Disabled People, aims to act as a forum for debate, analysis, and expression of opinion on all issues relating to disabled people.
Published by Greater Manchester Coalition of Disabled People (GMCDP) in May 2008.
About Coalition magazine
Index of all Coalition magazine issues on the Archive website
Coalition May 2008 - scan of original issue (PDF, not screenreader accessible)
Coalition May 2008 - text only (Word .doc)
Coalition May 2008 - large print (18pt Arial), screenreader accessible PDF with original images
Easier to read articles from the May 2008 issue of Coalition (Word .doc):
1) Editorial by Ken Lumb
2) 'The Great Undead' by Pam Thomas
3) Interview with Crippen by Ken Lumb
4) Theatre review: 'Static' by Graeae Theatre, reviewed by E.J. Frank
5) Book review: 'Desires' by Penny Pepper, reviewed by Linda Marsh
6) 'The Skeleton in the Corner' by Eowyn Amath
7) Letter to the Editor by Graham Whitham